NGARISHA Steelwool is manufactured from a special kind of steel resulting in the best quality steelwool in East Africa.
NGARISHA Steelwool is multi purpose in usage as it can be used to clean , kitchen utensils,floors and walls.
A pair of scissors should be used to cut steelwool and hand gloves should be worn when cleaning floors/walls .
Ngarisha is used to clean utensils, floors, bathroom walls, to smoothen rough textures of furniture before applying varnish and to smoothen rough textures of vehicles bodies after panel beating before spray painting.
This multi-purpose product has proved to be gentle and effective. The company’s aim initially was to supply this multi-purpose steel wool to the local market within Kenya, but it was widely approved and spread further to East and Central Africa in 1995. At present we also export to other regions of Africa and our product enjoys high consumer acceptance, which we work hard to achieve as we have our own transportation network to distribute our steel wool countrywide. We insist on quality and service and work hand in hand with our customers.
Our Steelwool is available in the following sizes:
- 18pcs x 750gms per carton
- 27pcs x 500gms per carton
- 54pcs x 250gms per carton
- 180pcs x 75gms per carton
- 20 polybags x 30 sachets (20gms) per carton (600pcs)
- 20 polybags x 30 sachets (15gms) per carton (600pcs)
- 40 polybags x 15 VALUE PACK- SATCHETS (15gms) per carton (600pcs)
- NDOGO NDOGO – 40 outers x 15 sachets (10gms)